Friday, September 11, 2015

My first week teaching in a Maker Space!  I am beyond excited to learn how to use this space to develop my students' creativity, collaboration skills, communication skills, and design skills.  There are so many new learning tools to use this year: Osmos, Go Pro Cameras, 3D pens, sewing machines, Makey Makey kits, and so much more.  I know I will learn a lot with the students this year.  This is my second grade classes making circuits with Snap Circuit kits and using Lego We Do kits.  They also spent one week exploring Little Bit circuits.  I learned that some of them have Snap Circuits at home but not Little Bits,  Next year, I would like to spend more time on the Little Bits and see what the students can create!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Nest Challenge

"Bird's Nest"   by  Rugged Lens  is licensed under  CC BY-SA 2.0  Nothing says "Spring" like birds making nex...